Thank you for using Elympics!
This document outlines the terms and conditions of the Elympics Trusted Partners Program (referred to as "the Program"). By participating in the Program, game development studios (referred to as "the Studio") agree to adhere to the following terms and conditions:
1. To qualify for participation in the Program, the Studio is required to meet the following conditions:
a. the Studio must conduct business activities (either as a company, foundation or as a sole entrepreneur) and not act as a consumer.
b. have a minimum of two certified game developers who have completed the Elympics free course on competitive multiplayer game development.
c. have successfully built their first game using the Elympics platform.
1. In order to express interest in participation in the Program, the Studio is required to submit an application form available here. In order to submit the application form, Studio will be required to accept these Terms & conditions and agree to be bound by their provisions.
2. Upon successful initial verification, the Studio will be invited to complete an additional application form, to provide a more detailed insight into Studio’s business, and may be required to complete additional tasks to verify competencies.
3. The applications will be assessed by Elympics team. Studios, whose applications pass the 2nd stage verification will be invited for an interview. Elympics reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to decide which Studios will be invited to participate in interviews.
4. In order to qualify for the Program, the Studio is required to participate in an interview with Elympics team, to verify authenticity of their game development process and address any questions or challenges faced.
5. After successful performance at the interview, the Studio will be invited to participate in the Program and to sign a referral agreement with Elympics, whereby Elympics will introduce the Studio to potential gaming sponsors and which will stipulate conditions such as remuneration (hereinafter the “Referral Agreement”). Conclusion of the Referral Agreement is a necessary condition for participation in the Program.
1. Through membership in the Program, the Studio is granted:
a. access to a comprehensive knowledge base covering multiplayer game development, available at: https://docs.elympics.cc/ The knowledge base includes access to specialist materials and training for developers. The tools can be used free of charge.
b. marketing support, including collaboration on creation and publishing of case studies, social media collaboration and listing the Studio’s game development studio as a Trusted Partner on the Elympics website.
c. access to customer support provided by our team of experienced game developers; support is provided in Polish and English languages and covers (i) unlimited production and cloud support, i.e. incidents related to malfunctioning of the Elympics tools or infrastructure – response time: 2 business days; and (ii) development support, i.e., one 60 minutes call with our developer, to explain the functioning of Elympics tools and infrastructure.
d. possibility to participate in the referral program, allowing to connect Studios with gaming sponsors and budget owners for potential projects and collaborations, pursuant to terms stipulated in a separate Referral Agreement concluded between Elympics and the Studio.
2. Throughout participation in the Program, the Studio undertakes to maintain employment (or full-time collaboration based on a civil law contract) of a minimum of two (2) game developers, who have successfully completed Elympics free course on competitive multiplayer game development and are certified by Elympics. In the event that one or both of the certified developers declared at qualification stage for the Program cease cooperation with the Studio, the Studio shall designate new developers to successfully complete the Elympics training without undue delay, no later than within fourteen (14) days from the date when full-time cooperation with the certified developer is terminated.
3. The Studio undertakes to place the Elympics Trusted Partners Program logo (the “Logo”) in a visible place on the Studio’s website.
1. Joining and participation in the Program is free of charge. However, individually agreed fees will apply pursuant to the Referral Agreement, should the Studio start cooperation with third parties referred by Elympics as part of the referral program mentioned in Clause III.1.d.
2. Elympics does not reimburse any costs related to the development of the qualifying game.
1. Either party may terminate the participation in the Program by providing written or electronic notice to the other party with one month’s notice period.
2. Elympics can terminate the agreement with an immediate effect in the event that the Studio fails to meet the requirements stipulated in Clause II.2 above.
3. Elympics can terminate Studio’s participation in the Program with an immediate effect, if it assesses at its own discretion that the level and/or quality of services provided to the referred third parties pursuant to the Referral Agreement is below market standard.
4. Studio’s participation in the Program automatically expires upon termination of the Referral Agreement for any reason.
1. Any information about the Studio or Elympics that is confidential in nature or is clearly identified as confidential shall be treated as confidential by the other Party and shall be disclosed or used by the other Party only to the extent that its disclosure or use is necessary for the performance of these Terms & conditions or the Referral Agreement.
2. The confidentiality obligation shall continue in force also for a period of three (3) years following the termination of these Terms & conditions and/or the Referral Agreement. However, it shall not apply to any information made public lawfully or obtained by the Parties in another manner, not subject to any confidentiality obligation.
3. Confidential information shall not include information that:
a. is or becomes public without disclosure by any of the Parties, their agents, representatives or employees; or
b. is made available to any Party in a manner that is not subject to any confidentiality obligation, from a source other than the other Party, its agents, representatives or employees, not prohibited to disclose such information by any law or any agreement.
1. Elympics reserves the right to amend or modify these Terms & conditions at its own discretion. The Studio shall be notified of any changes with at least 14 days’ notice. Should the Studio object to the changes, the Studio is entitled to terminate these Terms & conditions with an immediate effect, prior to lapse of the notification period. Such termination shall not affect any other rights or obligations following from separate agreements between the Parties (such as the referral agreement, if concluded).
2. By participating in the Program, the Studio acknowledges that they have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms & conditions.
3. If any provision of these terms and conditions is deemed invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
4. By accepting these Terms and conditions, the Studio confirms their commitment to the Program and their intention to comply with the outlined terms and conditions.
5. The Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Poland. All disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall first be resolved amicably among both Parties. In the event Parties are unable to amicably resolve any dispute arising here from, such dispute shall be resolved by Polish Courts competent for the seat of Elympics.
6. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Elympics be liable for any damages, including special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) however caused and on any legal or equitable theory of liability, and whether or not for breach of contract, negligence or otherwise, even if licensor has been advised of the possibility of such damages. These limitations will apply notwithstanding any breach of condition(s) or fundamental term(s) or for a fundamental breach (s). In any case, Elympics’ entire liability under any provision of this agreement shall be limited to the amount of commission-based remuneration received by Elympics from the Studio pursuant to the Referral Agreement.
Last date of modification: 19.09.2023